Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sparkle and Shimmer at Your Destination Wedding

I have to say, I may have let my imagination run away with itself on this one. I couldn't help but revert back to a ten year-old girl at the thought of shimmers and sparkles at a beautiful beach wedding -- and who could blame me? I love the idea of adding touches of glimmer and shine to a wedding, and think this look especially suits a larger scale more formal destination ceremony. With the sparkly ocean lit by the moon as a backdrop, I picture a cabana or tented reception all aglitter! From sparkling champagne, to jeweled light fixtures, to a shimmery wedding gown, this idea is ripe with potential! I had to limit myself, but here are just a few inspirational ideas for making your destination a sparkly affair.










No comments:

Post a Comment