Monday, August 15, 2011

Rustic Mexico Wedding

I put up a post not too long ago which featured a rustic wedding in Mexico, and have been in love with the idea ever since. I like the thought of straying from the standard beach wedding concept and creating a totally different feel and aesthetic than what most of are used to. Furthermore, something about the warm rustic touches and deep colors with the backdrop of the beach and ocean just works. 

So when I came across this inspiration board from Best Destination Wedding for a rustic Mexican wedding, I had to include it! I love everything about this board -- from the deep burgundy to the heavy wooden archway to the cast-iron accents. Take a look!


1 comment:



  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Destination Wedding planner & Destination Weddings



    ReplyDelete