Monday, July 11, 2011

Mexico Weddings - Review of the El Dorado Maroma

Mexico Weddings - Review of the El Dorado Maroma: "I have done a couple blog posts about my recent trip to the El Dorado Maroma, but I haven't talked about the resort itself yet. I have to say that it was my favorite resort yet, so it definitely deserves a post of its own, so here we go.

When choosing a resort for our vacation my wife and I obviously had several choices. We chose El Dorado Maroma because it's small, intimate, and relaxing - and it turned out to be a perfect choice. The resort only has 72 suites, so the entire resort is very intimate. The landscaping is incredible - so many trees! When you walk around you are walking through a tropical forest of palm trees - it's really amazing." ... Read More 

No comments:

Post a Comment