Friday, July 8, 2011

A Colonial Mexican Wedding | via WedShare Daily

A Colonial Mexican Wedding | WedShare Daily: Growing up in a small colonial town in San Luis Potosí, Mexico, I have such fond memories of my fair share of “bodas a la Mexicana”. I love Mexican styled weddings as they are packed with tradition, delicious food, and festive music and decorations. 
I wanted to make my first Mexico inspired wedding board very rustic and colonial, since that’s the way I remember them being in the area I grew up in. If your guy can pull off dressing up in a ”charro” suit, all the better! 
The setting of your ceremony and reception is very important for a Mexican style wedding. Search for an old mission-style church in your area for the ceremony, and a hacienda or a Spanish-style home or hall for the reception. If you want the real deal, make it a destination wedding and go to a central Mexico spot like San Luis Potosí, Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende or Zacatecas and experience your special day in a real hacienda! ... Read More

via WedShare Daily 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment