Friday, June 24, 2011

The Perfect Palette: {Hello, Summer!}: A Palette of Kelly Green, Chartreuse, Light Green + White (via The Perfect Palette)

Well, hello, Summer! Did you hear? It's officially Summer! As of two days ago to be exact! I think it's safe to say that down here in Georgia it has definitely felt like Summer for quite some time so I'm glad it's official now. Summer really is the best time for using bright, vibrant color! Aren't these the most lovely shades of green? I'm picturing a small wedding, with just a few family and friends under the canopy of beautiful trees. Personally, I love small guest lists because they give you the opportunity to actually say hello to everyone and visit! Also, when you have a small guest list, it gives you time to focus on fun details like signature drinks! I'm loving the idea of mint juleps! So refreshing and fitting for Summer. What do you think? Oh, and why not have a popcorn bar set up for a late night snack? I actually did this at our wedding and it was a huge hit! ... Read More
via The Perfect Palette Blog 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment